Through an unwavering commitment to innovation, Callaway Golf Company (NYSE: ELY) creates products and services designed to deliver serious performance and serious fun for every golfer. We are a global leader in advanced golf technology, and for 30 years we have consistently found new ways to empower golfers of all abilities. Callaway Golf Company manufactures and sells golf clubs and golf balls, and sells golf accessories under the Callaway Golf® and Odyssey® brands worldwide.
- 2014 first quarter sales increased 22% to $352 million, compared to $288 million in 2013.
- 2014 first quarter income from operations increased 54% to $62 million, compared to $40 million in 2013.
- 2014 first quarter earnings per share increased 30% to $0.61, compared to $0.47 in 2013.
- Callaway reiterates full year 2014 earnings guidance, estimating sales of $880 million to $900 million and fully diluted earnings per share of $0.12 to $0.16.
CARLSBAD, Calif., April 23, 2014 /P...
CARLSBAD, Calif., April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Callaway Golf Company (NYSE: ELY) announced today that it will release its first quarter 2014 financial results on Wednesday afternoon, April 23, 2014. The Company will subsequently hold a conference call with financial analysts and investors to review the results and discuss the Company's outlook and business at 2:00 p.m. PDT that same day. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed at www.callawaygolf.com. To listen...
CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Callaway Golf Company (NYSE:ELY) today announced that it will be meeting with investors in Chicago and Milwaukee on Thursday, February 27 and Friday February 28, 2014. The trip is hosted by Raymond James.
The Company's presentation materials can be accessed through the presentation and webcast section of the Investor Relations portion of the Company's website at http://ir.callawaygolf.com.
About Callaway Golf
Through an unwavering commitm...
- 2013 full year net sales of the Company's current business, on a constant currency basis, increased 14%. On a GAAP basis, net sales increased 1% for the full year.
- 2013 non-GAAP operating income/loss improved by $74 million to $5 million of income in 2013, compared to a non-GAAP operating loss of $69 million in 2012. On a GAAP basis, 2013 operating loss improved by $105 million to a loss of $11 million compared to a loss of $116 million in 2012.
- 2013 full year non-GAAP loss per share...
Replication or redistribution of EDGAR Online, Inc. content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of EDGAR Online, Inc. EDGAR Online, Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.